Danish name: Lisbet Lærke, born as the half of a twin couple in 1965 in Frederiksberg in Copenhagen, DK.
Comprehensive inborn artistically skills, which were discovered at the age of 44 in 2009. Rapidly emerging autodidactic Danish multifaceted artist working on high level from start, characterized by mastering originally art working within a record high number of artistically media and of this following low production within each of them. Living from orders.Within the first 5 years as a professional artist obtained recognition on top level through international juried exhibitions, travelling exhibitions, permanent exhibitions, museum exhibitions and biennale selections within art and crafts. Besides that music releases, short story publications, poetry publication and design. Known for a phenomenal ability to capture the moment in contemporary time and the physically, mentally state of mind and the soul in all living creatures no matter which kind of artistically expressions or medias used.
Artistically development from abstract painter with self-invented optically illusions (selected for the London Art Biennale 2013) to concrete naturalistic painting "Nude in The 21st Century! (Nordic Naturalistic Coloured illustration Line, later named: Illustration Line 1) and advanced self invented paper art media, which implies an inborn good naturalistic drawing line, constructing abilities and free hand cutting skills, Woven Heart Art, (Both artworks selected for the London Art Biennale 2015).
Ultimo April 2015: Publishing her new Nordic Naturalistic Coloured Illustration Line in drawings. (Illustration Line1) . 6 weeks later, in June 2015: 1st museum exhibition with another new illustration line: "Ancient history black illustration Line", (Illustration Line 4) at Museo Archeologico di Olbia, Sardinia, Italy. The first of no less than 7 new naturalistic different illustration lines developed in 2015. 6 of them selected for juried exhibitions, travelling exhibitions and museum exhibitions in 2015.
A never stopping innovative way of thinking when it comes to inventing new artistically medias and techniques and other new thinking such as devising logically theories for so far inexplicable phenomenon or generating ideas for solution of the worldwide problems. Own life philosophy.
Since 2011 a growing design production, too.
Lisbet Lark is selected for inclusion in the new big World Wide distributed art book publication 2016, called "Current Masters" (VOL 2) from the American art book publishing house World Wide Art in 2016.
Artist CV, Lisbet Lark:
- "9x12 Budapest", Place: Penclub Gallery/ Hungarian Multicultural Center budapest, Hungary. Medium: 1D Cardboard Art. (2pcs).
- "Members Show Watermarks 2012" Place: Morgan Paper Conservatory, Ohio, USA. Medium: 3D cardboard (music) artwork. (1pcs).
- "London Art Biennale 2013", Chelsea Old Town Hall, London, UK. Medium: Self-invented optically illusions, Half-aside Paintings. Acryllic on Canvas.(2 pcs).
- "The Art and Soul of Paper" Mandells Gallery, Norwich, UK. Medium: 1D, 2D, 3D big washi paper installation. (1 pcs)
- "Sofia Paper Art Biennale 2013, Nordic Paper art exhibition", Art Center Forum, Washington Street, Sofia, Bulgaria. Big size artworks: 1D, 2D, 3D washi paper art installation. (1 pcs).
- "Løgn & Latin". Place: The Storm P. Museum, Frederiksberg, Copenhagen. Denmark. Medium: Non-religious satire drawing. (1 pcs)
- "London Art Biennale 2015" Place: Chelsea Old Town Hall, London, UK. 2 selected artworks, portraits on 2 different art media: 1 naturalistic painting, "Nude in the 21st Century1" ( Nordic naturalistic Coloured Illustration Line, Illustration Line 1) self-invented acryllic techniques on canvas and 1 pcs of Woven Heart Art.(Advanced self-invented paper art medium).
- Juried exhibition in Paris, France, Dec 2015- Jan 2016: "Un Seul Grain De Riz, Place: Galleri Métanoïa, 2 selected artworks. Media: Miniature Art, small scale art. Crayons and ink on cardboard (3 first specimens in her Oriental illustration Line, Illustration Line 3)
- From dec 2012: "Nordic Contemporary Art Exhibiton for paper inventions". Place: The Balian House, King Ataturk´s former palace, Izmir Book and paper Art museum, Izmir, Turkey . 6 scredded Woven Heart Art. Also containing paper arkwork by artists like Dali and Matisse. Open all year around
- Since Oct 2014: "Permanent Solo exhibition". Place: Julehjertemuseet i Tisvildeleje. (The Woven Heart Art Museum). Unique collection of Lisbet Lark´s Woven Heart Art inventions. Open each year from medio Oct- medio Dec.
Other Museum exhibitions:
- June 2015: Museo Archeologico di Olbia,Sardinia, Italy. Media: Ink on cardboard". Old Ancient History Black Illustration Line, (Black version of Illustration Line 4) (Etruscan Life).
- October 2015: Tampa Museum of Art. Media: Crayons and ink on cardboard. Miniature artworks. First specimens of her "Close-up illustration Line" . (Illustration line 6) Names of artworks: "Self-confidence 1" and "Trust1" . (Contemporary family life)
- October 2015: Pallazio de Fusco, Pompei, Italy. Media: Water colour, crayons and ink on cardboard. Miniature artwork. 1st specimen of her " Ancient History Coloured Illustration Line". (Illustration Line4) " Name of artwork: "Panico Pompei1." (Human life and suffering during erupton of vulcano Vesuvio year 79 a, kr.). Artwork is in permanent collection of The City of Pompei.
- From April 2016 - ?: The National Goriska Museum at Kromberg Castle Slovenia. 3 miniature artworks. "Abandoned illustration line". (Illustration Line 2) Names of artworks: " Recycling at town specialists 1, 2 and 3." (Contemporary city life) . Artworks are in permanent collection of the museum.
- May 2016: Exhibition: "Art and Science Award 2016" exhibition at Museo Nazionale E Technlogia; Leonardo Da Vinci, Milano, Italy. Artwork: "Casa Utopica1." Media: Digital painting / Photo art developed directly into an acryllic plate. (Optically Illusion)
- "Silver" . From Oct 2011- Dec 2012. Places: From Victoria / Tasmania in Australia to Ohio in USA in Galleries, museums and other exhibition places. Medium: 2 D unique 4 scredded Woven Heart Art with different asymmetrically front and reverse.
- "Beginning-Goodbye-End -Beginning" From Jan 2013 to ? . Still travelling in Germany. Exhibitions on different kinds of locations. Artwork: "Abandoned" (sketch) Medium: Black ink drawing on cardboard postcard.
- "Pompei: "L´Archeologia e il Vesuvio . " Travelling museum exhibition in Italy from okt 2015 - ? Locations: Different castles / palaces/ museums. Selected artwork: "Panico Pompei1" . Medium: Minaiture artwork old ancient history illustration. (illustration line 4)
Honourable Mention for Artistically Merit awarded by The Anglo-Italian Academy of Art, Chianchiano Art Museum at the London Art Biennale 2013.
FACEBOOK-sides to "like" in order to follow LL´s artistically activities:
"Art by Lisbet Lark / Lisbet Lærke"
"Design by Lisbet Lark"