Apply now and receive an email with instructions on how to submit work in the form of an application certificate with a unique reference number. The application email/certificate is non refundable but is transferable and therefore can be forwarded and used by a different person.
- Applicants should REPLY to our email with their submission by the 13th April 2021
- If you have selected to apply with more than one artwork (maximum 3), please reply to the email once for each artwork (a separate email per artwork submitted)
- You can send multiple images of an artwork in the same email, if you wish
- The maximum email size is 10mb. You may provide links to download files or view artwork, provided the links do not expire with time.
When you reply to our email, please include the following information for each artwork:
- Artist Name:
- Artist Nation of Origin:
- Artwork Title:
- Artwork Media:
- Artwork Dimensions:
- Artwork Edition (if applicable):
Social Media (optional):
- If you consent to your work being published online and you would like your artwork posted on our social media please also send the artwork images (.jpg format) and details to our WhatsApp on +442073523663 with your instagram account name.
- Please note that we cannot post all applications on our social media and there is no connection between social media and the final artwork selection for the Biennale